2013年8月29日星期四

Arsenal Legend Adams want to Arsenal manager

As for Arsenal , there is still no heavily acquisitions in the summer transfer market except signing the former player Flamini. Wenger this summer's transfer spending is still £ 0, the legend captain Adams who had indicated that wants to take over Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger once again stand up and criticize Wenger's transfer policy.


Arsenal legend Tony Adams has branded Arsene Wenger’s £40million bid for Luis Suarez “ridiculous” – and admitted he fears the worst in Sunday's North London derby.

Adams poured scorn on a futile stakeout for big-money signings at the Emirates before the transfer window closes on Monday.

While arch-rivals and neighbours Spurs have spent £109m on an expensive summer refit, the Gunners’ only major recruit so far has been to re-sign French utility warhorse Mathieu Flamini.

And ahead of this weekend’s partisan tiff along the Seven Sisters Road, Adams claimed Wenger was shopping at the wrong end of the pitch by trying to sign Liverpool striker Suarez – because shoring up the defence should be his priority.

Wenger has come under renewed criticism for his failure to make any significant signings during the transfer window with the ArsenalSupporters' Trust declaring it would be currently ''inappropriate'' to offer him a new contract.

Adams, who made 504 appearances for Arsenal between 1983 and 2002, believes that whoever replaces Wenger will be given a different role to the Frenchman.

''One hundred per cent I'd like to be Arsenal manager,'' Adams told Zapsportz.com.

''Of course my heart says 'yes, yes, yes', but my head says 'can I win with this current team?' My answer is no, I can't and I am not sure anyone can.

''I would want assurances if I walk through the door, those assurances meaning I'm given the go ahead to build a new team.

没有评论:

发表评论